We try to be flexible to accommodate your requirements, and that includes our support options.
Our services are charged for on a time basis at our standard hourly rate, rounded to the nearest quarter hour - we don't just round up to the next quarter hour or charge for "part quarter-hours!"
- Our standard hourly rate is currently £66 + VAT.
- All off-site labour charges are subject to a minimum charge, currently £50 + VAT.
Simply purchase a block of time in advance, at our standard hourly rate.
When you call us for phone or remote support, we will deduct the time spent from your pre-paid balance, rounded up to the next whole minute. There is no minimum charge, you just pay for what you use!
Pre-paid time does not need to be used within a certain time limit, so buy as much as you like!
Monthly support contract
Our standard monthly support contract offers unlimited phone and remote support for £30 + VAT per user per month, with lower prices for higher numbers of users, subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
We can also negotiate contracts tailored to your requirements and/or budget, which can include limited or unlimited amounts of phone and remote support, regular scheduled maintenance visits and even limited or unlimited emergency call-out cover.
All monthly support contract customers benefit from a reduced hourly labour rate, currently £55 + VAT, for any chargeable work not covered by the contract, such as on-site visits.
On-site visits are charged at our standard hourly rate, and in addition are subject to a fixed call-out charge of £45 + VAT for London and most surrounding postcodes.
For visits further afield or overseas, rates are negotiable - please contact us to discuss.
Our standard minimum charge will apply to all on-site visits.
COVID-19 on-site visit protocols
- Wear a face covering at all times whilst at your premises
- Sanitise our hands on arrival
- Wear disposable gloves throughout the visit
- Sanitise our hands on departure
We ask that you do the following:
- Vacate the room in which we are working
- If you cannot vacate the room, provide a separate room where we can work
- If you cannot do either of the above, please wear a face covering and maintain a 2 metre social distance throughout our visit
- Please ensure that any vulnerable people (e.g. elderly or with underlying health conditions) are not present during our visit
We will not be able to carry out an on-site visit if:
- Anyone in your workplace or household has symptoms or has come into contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Anyone in your workplace or household is currently self-isolating
- Anyone in your workplace or household is shielding